Back to questions

I was born in England, and am naturalised in fiji. Both are commonwealth countries. Do I have to do the process in both countries?

Born in one country and permanently living/tax payer in another country. Both are Commonwealth nations. How to exit both to become.fully sovereign? which country takes precidence?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.