Back to questions

If a company asks for an I-9 form, which is simply a request for my taxpayer ID number, but does withhold any taxes and leaves that up to me, can I still claim that any moneys received is compensation for my labor?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.