Back to questions

If a man’s land is zoned for only certain structures (in this case in Ontario only 10×10 structures), since it is property of man, and if man is not going to harm the land or anyone around them, how do you go about building something larger. Would you first submit a correspondance stating that you the property belongs to i and structure bigger than 10×10 will be built or do you wait until they send you a notice after the structure is built (if they even notice)? Do you do the same thing about building permits?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to awen sky

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. I am also curious about building permits and whether there are any benefits to playing legal with the permit department. Is it possible to build whatever I want on my property without a permit as long as I am not causing harm? How would putting forth your law in this regard work?