Back to questions

if a police officer wants to take i into custody and wants to read out the miranda rights, what is the proper way not to accept? and is there a way to politely decline them? also what rights should i ammend in their place (if any)?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. I The first statement i would say is i do not consent to his unlawful detainment then put him the man under notice of trespass if he detain you and charge/bill him in consequence

    Your rights are unlimited as long as you do not harm or trespass on somebody else