Back to questions

If i am payed by my employer as an employee, can i still make a claim that i receive compensation for labour, rather than income? Or do I somehow have to have a private agreement with the wo/man compensating me?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. I am interest in this topic. Also in relation to the lecture where Greg mentions having a loan towards his estate. How does this construction work?