Back to questions

If i buy some land, where the municipality(in Germany) allows only “free time” use(as could be a vegetable garden or playgroung for children) can I build a house to live in as a man?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.