Back to questions

If spousal support is deducted from an ‘X’s tax form as income deduction, can ‘X’ partner be able to still claim that the money received are wages compensating for labour in taking care of an adult with didabilities.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.