Back to questions

In the United States, what is the best way to surrender your birth certificate to the Secretary of Treasury and make them the fiduciary responsible for the Strawman and also how to opt out of paying income taxes?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. It won’t let me vote unless I make a comment – sorry for all the “.” comments, but it is the only way I can vote!