Back to questions

In the US, if a company for which I do freelance work requires that I fill out a form submitting my taxpayer ID number, and they report my compensation as “income” to the IRS, can I still claim that it is not income, but rather compensation for my labor?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.