Back to questions

Income tax – i am self-employed and submit my own tax return etc, and i am wanting to take the steps, in order to have control over all compensation for the labour of i, but i am still not sure exactly how to do this, even after reviewing the module on it? Could you please give specific details on the approach for this? What exactly do I write to the HMRC in terms of notice/correspondence etc? Thank you.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


  1. To add to this, what about writing a notice to the Public Employee Retirement System to instruct them to distribute all money in the account to i, without withholding tax because i, do not claim said money as income, i, claim it as compensation for my labor. Would that make sense to do?