Back to questions

Self “employed” tax assessment & declaration

Time has come for "Self Employed without Employees" to fill in income tax forms. Being owner of the company.
We, wo/man, Act as Directors, yet have no employment contract and here is no "guarantee" of receiving funds.
I has become clear to use different words in the future i.e. "donation for shared knowledge received"
But how about previous last-year invoices? send with tax id of the company?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.