Back to questions

What private and public paperwork should be created and what should be filed to shift from income to compensation with the least controversy with federal tax collection agency?

99 percent of us likely pay income tax currently if we work and are interested in learning to change from income to compensation for work, but we need to understand how that is done without controversy in relation to government agency.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.