Back to questions

Where I am at the moment, you cannot enter the courts unless you are vaccinated. As I wish to send our State Tyrant (Premier) a notice, if it goes to court how can I go about this. Also wondering how many other countries also have this vax crap in there courts?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.