Back to questions

with regard to capital gain tax, am I right in thinking that if I call a property I have sold ‘real’ property, as opposed to just ‘property’ then I will be liable for CG tax? Or what is the appropriate term to use to stay in the private here?e

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.