Back to questions

As a European citizen there is a possibility to give feedback until the 8th of April on the agreed proposal of the European commission to alter and extend the Digital EU- certificate. After this it will be presented before the EU Parliament and the EU council. Being a woman you don’t want to react on an invitation of a citizen. At the same time we are citizens and we are a man or a woman. What is your advise in this situation? Giving your feedback and getting publicly registered or avoid it all together? If you do advise to give a feedback if you feel for it, how would you advise to sign? Sign with the signature of a man or a woman (by:…… , a woman/ man.) Or sign with your legal person name?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.