Back to questions

Can we please go over existing contracts [ custody agreements] that were made prior to learning L4M, how can we renegotiate them especially concerning our sons and daughters for ‘ time sharing ‘ if the other man or woman is not responding to multiple correspondences, any ideas on whether we notify the family courts first, aimed towards the clerk of the court or the judge, to tell them that we would like to renegotiate or terminate the existing order and to make a new one in a civil court at the court of : Jon Doe, thank you kindly.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.