Back to questions

How can you claim your land as a wo/man if the bank has the title certificate (there used to be a mortguage on the property, but there no longer is, but they still refuse to give back the title certificate?)

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.