Back to questions

How would it be possible to claim remedy / compensation for harm caused by a wo/man who either died or changed their location?

Eg if land was taken from you and now it has been transferred into a trust fund or a state. Do i claim it from the mankind of the trust fund? Eg i am biologically harmed at work by chemicals without i knowing of the dangers while the man who acted as CEO, or the company, were not found guilty of such trespass, and died before compensation for harm was ever given to i?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.