Back to questions

How would you handle going to court over child support and vaccination of children if the mother and father do not agree?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Yes I’d like to know if you’re seperated and want to even time, as in 50/50 but the other parent will only proceed through the usual family court which has already set parenting agreements.