Back to questions

I’m starting a new work situation, I do not want to work as an employee and pay taxes, my question is how do I go about this? I’m in Canada. Do I work as a contractor, there will need to be a signed agreement

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Parallel to this course I have been spending time looking into common law and assisting What I see and have learned is that you can remove yourself from their fake jurisdiction by standing under common law. Then you can register your own company under common law and require of them monthly compensation for work. This way you avoid all statues and tax etc. Many are leaving their work for avoid the death jab and are starting up independent using common law. This way you set the terms.