Back to questions

When we “require” a man or woman acting as public servant to do something, what recourse do we have if they ignore the requirement?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Some thoughts with all due respect:
    i’m assuming that you know you can take them to court just like any other man or woman, but in the end, if nothing comes of it, at least you tried to do the honorable thing; you may have to forgive them for their trespass, and move on…